Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Should I get MLB 07 or NBA street homecourt for PS3?

Which one should I get? Which one is more fun?



Should I get MLB 07 or NBA street homecourt for PS3?nba basketball





I like baseball myself. I am not much of a video game dude.



Should I get MLB 07 or NBA street homecourt for PS3?college basketball ,nba teams



i have played the demos on my xbox 360 and think that mlb 07 is more fun cause the graphics are good the and the home run hitting is constant but it is easy to rob the homecourt is like v3 v2 and you know but it is pretty cool espically when get that speical move i sa it is what u like to watch on tv i like baseball (which said early)-metsstink
well personally it ur choice but i wud chose nba



dont buy it if u dont wanna but it is a great game



thanks -brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter